Do I need to use an agent for my application?
You can lodge your application by yourself or through an agent. If you do not feel confident in lodging an application yourself or if your case is complex, you may want to use a registered migration agent to help you in your dealings with the Immigration Department.

What is Registered Migration Agent?
In Australia, migration agents must be registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA). If you plan to use a migration agent, you should choose a registered migration agent. Registration gives you protection and helps ensure people working as migration agents are aware of current laws and procedures and give correct advice.

Why use Visamasters Migration Australia as your agent?

The Australian Immigration Regulations can be very complex. If you are not confident to apply an application or your case is complex, our experienced registered migration agent can provide you professional guideless in your documents preparation and provide you adequate information for your visa options.

Our experienced registered migration agent and senior client service team will work together to ensure your application is on proper track and therefore increase the successful rate.

What are the benefits of appointing Visamasters Migration Australia as your education agent?
In addition to helping you to find a suitable school and get a student visa, we can also provide professional guideless and advice regarding your visa options in the future. It is always better to plan your career/future at early stage.

What is the processing time of my application?
Australia Immigration Department has published Visa Processing Time Service Standards.
However, those standards are indicative only. Each individual case will vary according to different situation. You should also allow extra time for documents preparation, nomination or sponsorship applications, English tests, etc.

I have had my application approved! Why is there no visa label on my passport?
Australia is now a visa label free country. You do not need a visa label in your passport to travel. If you require one, you can visit one of the Immigration Department offices to ask for the visa label and pay for it.

You can use Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) to check your visa status and entitlements.